Our “Statement of Faith” serves to remind us and all who know us of the essential beliefs of Christianity that our organization clings to.
- WE BELIEVE the Bible to be the only inspired word of God made up of 66 books (39 books of the Old Testament and 27 of the New Testament.) It is infallible and the ultimate authority on every subject for all of mankind.
- WE BELIEVE that sin is clearly outlined in the Bible. We believe in reading the Bible in context, and that it’s Biblical commands are still valid and applicable for today.
- WE BELIEVE there is only one God who exists in three persons: Father, Son (Jesus Christ), and Holy Spirit.
- WE BELIEVE in the divinity of Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His undeserved, atoning death through His shed blood on the cross, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His return in power and glory.
- WE BELIEVE that all men and women are sinful by nature and it is essential that they recognize their sinful nature, ask God for forgiveness, repent of their sin, and turn from their sinful ways. We believe this is made possible through the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, and only Jesus Christ.
- WE BELIEVE that salvation is by grace, through faith and not of works.
- WE BELIEVE in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit in the life of all Believers that enables us to live a godly life.
- WE BELIEVE in the second coming of Christ, a future, eternal life, bodily resurrection, and coming eternal judgment.
If you are curious about what this means, we would love to chat with you about our faith and what it means to be a Christian. You can contact us via the form below.